KidzCan is a restorative transformative life skills program designed to empower middle and high school age youth to achievement, discover their natural gifts and talents, encourage their ability to design and live their ideal lives.
As a result of KidzCan’s unique, dynamic trainings, youth will take more ownership of their lives, actions, and have an increased awareness of their own decision making process, accepting both potential positive and negative outcomes.
KidzCan believes children are valuable, born with an inherent gift or talent to share, and are capable of being contributors of upstanding character in our global society.
- Regenerate hope in their lives and the lives of others
- Recognize resiliency and self-reliance as positive characteristic traits
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Enhance problem solving ability
- Become socially competent
- Develop goals
- Achieve aspirations
- Acknowledge keys to healthy living